OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions SyncBundle user notification

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  igalayev 6 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Dawid
    Participant

Hi,
    I have problem with notification on content update. I think I saw messages before. Now there is no reaction if any content is updated. I have checked connection and its fine. Client have informations about content update:

and nothing. There are no javascript errors.

Tested with custom content and contact entity (on grid, view, edit form).

Any idea? And is there any possibility to refresh page automatically if user is idle on content update?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

igalayev
    Participant

Hi, notifications on content update are not displayed to user who has done content modifications.
    One way to check that notifications work properly is to log in as different users simultaneously (for example, using another browser for second user) and update content by first user.
    In this case you should see notification by second user.

If you have some doubts about notifications functionality in general you can try to use advice from this answer to check it.

Dawid
    Participant

Thank you. When Im logged on two accounts, there is a message for example on contact view page.
    But there is nothing on contact grid, and any other.
    Any idea to override notifications for debug and make auto refresh function?

Dawid
    Participant

I see that there is always tagged entity by id. And i dont see any syncContentTags function on datagrid views.
    So I think there is possibility to add global entity tag, and refresh grid or sync every row from datagrid. But still somebody can give my hint how to hook to sync response from websocket?

igalayev
    Participant

To subscribe to a specific topic you can use this approach from SyncBundle.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.