OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Transferring to OROCRM

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ibratsilo 6 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

petrovlis1
    Participant

I work now with SuiteCRM, similar to OroCRM.
    What I saw sofar, is OroCRM in some points much better, but before I switch over:

1.can both exist on the same local C-drive ?
    2.how to transfer the Accounts/Contacts/Modules data to OroCRM from my SuiteCRM.

Let me know.
    Thanks, William

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ibratsilo

Hi, thanks for your question.

It’s very pleasant that you paid attention to OroCRM. Its has a huge number of features and great flexibility.

1.can both exist on the same local C-drive ?

Certainly yes, you can deploy on your machine as much different applications as you need. But it may require some additional configuration depending on your current settings.

2.how to transfer the Accounts/Contacts/Modules data to OroCRM from my SuiteCRM.

You can transfer data to OroCRM but it will require custom code because there is no integration with SuiteCRM out of the box. So your options are:

• Create your own script (console command) to transfer data from SuiteCRM tables to OroCRM – it will be good enow if you planning to run transfer manually
    • Create custom integration – it will be more advanced solutions, but certainly will require more efforts.
    • Check Google for existing solutions, quick search showed me that there are several.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.