OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Translate Enum Values for Lead->Status

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  William Radi 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

juan
    Participant

Hi!! I’m trying to translate the enum values in Status->Lead Entity. ( New/Qualified/Disqualified )
    I couldn’t figure out yet..
    Thanks in advance!!!
    Juan.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

juan
    Participant

I try adding new translations through system/translations,the translations exist but is not applying. Also through translations yml file and then load to database, and after clear cache is still no showing up

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hi, @juan.

As the lead statuses is a Enum field, you can manage labels and and new or edit existing values with field config page. To go there you can do the next steps:

• go to select System -> Entities -> Entity Management menu item;
    • at the Entity Management page find the Leads entity and click to view this entity;
      entity magadement page

• At the Lead entity page find the Status field and click to edit this field;
      Lead entity

• At the edit status field page there is a block where you can manage the field options;
      edit field page

• After edit this options and click the Save button, you can see that statuses was updated at create or edit lead page:
      create lead

juan
    Participant

Thanks Yurii, for your detailed explanation!
    Juan.

William Radi
    Participant

Hello!

Is there a way to translate the possible values of a EnumSelectType by the code side?

Like in Oro\Bundle\TaskBundle\Form\Type… The field ‘Status’ is an exemple.
    My possible options are: “Open”, “In progress” and “Close”. I’d like to translate it to pt_BR.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.