OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Translation issue during the installation (and after)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 9 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Surfoo
    Participant

Hello,

I tried to install OroCRM 1.3 but during the installation, after step 3, translations are missing… and after the complete installation, no translations too :(

Here a screenshot :
    screenshot

FYI, Intl extension works:

What’s happened ?
    Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, Surfoo.

Please, look at the /app/config/parameters.yml file and check what locale is set there. Default value is “en” – in this locale application should work with default translations:

After locale change you have to clear cache:

If it will not help – please, put here installation log from /app/logs.

Surfoo
    Participant

Oh thanks, it works! During the installation, I chose “fr”.. I didn’t know only “en” is available.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Well, in fact locales are available under “System” > “Configuration” > “Language settings” (see http://demo.orocrm.com/config/system/platform/language_settings), but not available at the clean installation.

Anyway, thank you for response – we’ll try to improve this behaviour.

Surfoo
    Participant

And, with this small issue, you can see some of translations are not in translation files.. “Add widget” “Learn how to use this space” “Settings” etc.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Yes, you are right. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.