OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Trying to install OROCRM ENT

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  msulima 6 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Hi everyone,

I am writing to you because our Enterprise became partner from OROCRM and I tried to install ORO CRM Enterprise because one guy add me to the repo; but when I attempt to do it; it say something like this:

git clone https://github.com/orocrm/crm-enterprise-application.git
    Initialized empty Git repository in /var/www/orocrment/crm-enterprise-application/.git/
    error: The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden while accessing https://github.com/orocrm/crm-enterprise-application.git/info/refs

fatal: HTTP request failed

It is important to mention that I have already installed a ORO CRM Dev Edition on my Server; and it is working, now, I am trying to do it in the same server but using Enterprise Version.

Could you help me out please in order to know what happening is?

Thank you!

Best regards!

JV

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Julio,

Looks like you do not have access to the Enterprise repository, hence the 403 error. Please tell us your GitHub username so we can check if you indeed were added to the repo.

Thank you.

Augusto
    Participant

I’m having a similar issue. Also, our company became a partner with Oro and one of our clients has an OroCRM Enterprise. I was added to their repository, I was able to clone it to my local server, but when I execute the composer command:

I get the following error:

I’m not really sure how what’s going on.
    Any hints?

By the way, my git user is aleao-sl

Augusto Leao

msulima
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.