OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Undefined mask: MASK_CREATE_SYSTEM

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kirank 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jesuisnewman
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’ve been trying to install OroCommerce with the command

but I keep getting the following error:

Any ideas of what might be happening?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Please give me our ‘git clone’ command with the help of which you downloaded the OroCommerce code

jesuisnewman
    Participant

kirank
    Participant

I have the same issue. What was the solution. I’m using Centos 7 VM I cloned the latest git repo as above.

Here’s more debug into:

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Can you show me your packages versions inside “Oro Packages” section there /admin/platform/information?

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Sorry, you can’t show me version via UI. Better show platform version using the command:

Will be something like this: “versions : * 1.10.0-beta.3”

Also please send me archive with our project on mkudelia@magecore.com, i will try reproduce issue locally.

P.S. Which version of php do you use?

kirank
    Participant

Sure. I was originally using PHP 7.0.9. But I shifted to 5.6.24 still same issue. All on centos 7.1. I also got a better stack trace — see below. I’ll send a full archive later (but to reproduce, I just followed instructions on the OroCook book installation page). Btw, I also deleted the VM and made a clean VM and database without any other software for this run.

Stack track at exception:

kirank
    Participant

In order to work around this issue, I had to modify the following:

1. vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EmailBundle/EventListener/RoleSubscriber.php

2. vendor/oro/crm/src/OroCRM/Bundle/DemoDataBundle/Migrations/Data/ORM/UpdateEmailAccessLevels.php

3. Not load demo data

Can this given any clue to root cause?

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Hard to say why this error appears. When i can reproduce it locally (you promised archive), i will analyze deeper.

Can you put there, something like this and show me the result?

kirank
    Participant

I have just sent the zip file for entire source used. Please see my email (from @gmail.com) – please also check in your mail’s spam folder and let me know if you haven’t received it.

There is a debug3.txt file in the folder that consists of all the terminal output.
    Command used to run the install was:

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Thank you for your archive, but unfortunately i can’t reproduce your issue.
    Did you try to clearing your cache directory before installation?
    Do you use opcache? If yes, disable it.
    Can you show me the result of this sql?

Did you try to install previous version, for example 1.9 ?
    Did you try to install on other system?

kirank
    Participant

What is your configuration of OS & Database? What is the theoretical reason this would happen? Since the OP also has hit the issue, it seems a real issue right?
    Yes, I have a clean install and directly to 1.10. I have not used opcache. I’m in virtual machines so I have tried a clean virtual machine as well. The most recent run I sent was from a clean VM with no other software except httpd.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

I’m sitting on macos 10.11, mysql 5.5.48, php 5.5.36, many of our developers is using ubuntu & mysql.

My hypothesis is that the permissions from oro_security_permission is loading from cache and cache contains only VIEW permission, but i’m not sure.
    Let’s try to remove cache. Please find vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/SecurityBundle/Acl/Permission/PermissionManager.php file, delete ‘if’ statement inside findPermissions(), getCache() functions, without deleting function calls inside IF’s. Also write ‘var_dump($this->permissions);’ before return of findPermissions() function. In my case i got the following:

kirank
    Participant

My OS is centos 7.2, MySQL 5.6.24, PHP 5.6.24. With the changes you requested its similar to your output. Except for the values are off – your CREATE = 2, my CREATE = 4. I ensured cache folder is deleted and database is clean before running. I also ensured Opcache is force disabled in php.ini.

permissions:
    array(6) {
    [“VIEW”]=>
    int(1)
    [“CREATE”]=>
    int(4)
    [“EDIT”]=>
    int(7)
    [“DELETE”]=>
    int(10)
    [“ASSIGN”]=>
    int(13)
    [“CONFIGURE”]=>
    int(16)
    }

[InvalidArgumentException]
    Undefined mask: MASK_CREATE_SYSTEM.

Code changes:

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi @kirank,

I sent you the email. Please check it.

kirank
    Participant

I’ve sent the details you’ve asked for.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.