OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Using Magento entities without Magento integration

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rkornilov 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

rkornilov
    Participant

Hello,

Is there any way to use Magento entities (I need Customers, Orders) without Magento Integration? I’m trying to create customer via API /magentocustomers from my site (not Magento) and it says that access is denied. So, tell me please, can I do something in this situation?

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hello, @rkornilov.

I’m afraid that it is not possible to work with Magento entities without configured Magento integration.

You have 403 error during creation of Magento customer because there is a check that checks if the system have Magento integration with enabled two-way sync (data that was created at the CRM will be synced to the Magento instance).

If you do not want to configure the Magento channel, only one way is see is to create custom entities for customer and orders, create channel with type Custom and select your entities to be at this channel. More info about channels in CRM you can find in documentation https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/2.3/user-guide/customer-management/common-features-channels

rkornilov
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.