OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Workflow error: Key "content" for array with keys "title" does not exist.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zhex900 6 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

zhex900
    Participant

Hi,

I trying to learn workflows. I can load this workflow and view in workflow definition. But when I try to view a contact it gives this error.
    Screen_Shot_2017_06_15_at_3_37_34_pm

Here is my workflow.yml

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

zhex900
    Participant

frontend_options: icon: bar cause these error.

This will give this error:

Geoffroy Cochard
    Participant

Hie,

—–
    In contact view :

I trying to learn workflows. I can load this workflow and view in workflow definition. But when I try to view a contact it gives this error.

Do you have define the key transition.reopen.label key ? I think error message says it search title for transition, no ?

—–

Expected value of type “Extend\Entity\EV_Followup_Source” for association field
    “Oro\Bundle\ContactBundle\Entity\Contact#$followup_status”, got “string” instead.

In your data model Followup_Source is an enum ?
    Why you want maintain an followup status in your contact, it defer on WorkflowItem association ?

Geoffory

zhex900
    Participant

Yes, I realised it is not necessary to have a follow-up status. I there was typo on reopen label. contactStatus is enum field.

Now I have the problem with form_options

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.