OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Feature Requests Zapier Integration

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Fetisov 6 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

michaelgold
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m new to the Oro platform and am looking for an easy way to automate getting data in and out of the system.

I’d love to know if there are any plans to integrate Oro with Zapier.

I had a look at this screencast about the Oro REST api, and took a stab at it myself, but came to the conclusion that Zapier doesn’t really support the WSSEE REST API authentication scheme out of the box.

From my understanding, this shell command would need to be run every 5 minutes to generate a new Password Digest:

Is there some way to use a basic auth for my api key and user name? Or any way to authenticate with OAUTH?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

jp3
    Participant

I too am interested. @ORO any news on this?

Andrew Fetisov

Hi michaelgold, thank for your question!

We decided to use WSSE authorization for REST and SOAP APIs, so you have to generate WSSE header.

For testing API calls i prefer to use “built-in” sandbox tool at URL:
    http://[oro_application]/admin/api/doc/rest_json_api
    where [oro_application] is your server name
    To use Authentication via WSSE you should be authenticated to Management Console an have corresponding API Key.
    Sign in the management console, in My User settings just type “Generate Key” in API Key field, save.
    After this yours requests from api/doc/rest_json_api will have X-WSSE header like
    X-WSSE:UsernameToken Username=”admin”, PasswordDigest=”oDzGsDa+baQ7JpD7bKexMregEtk=”, Created=”2017-10-20T14:47:12+03:00″, Nonce=”bkRHRWd6VFkvaS9aNERmVklJbCtKUmdFY3RNPQ==”

Using OAuth you can enable Google email sync integration:

How to Configure OAuth2 with Google in OroCRM

Google Single Sign-On:
    https://oroinc.com/doc/orocommerce/current/configuration-guide/integrations/google-single-sign-on#user-guide-google-single-sign-on

Right now we haven’t any plans to integrate with Zapier, but we will gladly accept any contributions into our marketplace.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.