Application can be installed using either installation wizard or using oro:install console command.
Implemented several improvements for workflow transitions:
- all data entry for workflow will be done in transitions windows.
- transition is displayed in a modal window that shows the relevant form for the transition if all preconditions are met. If not a notice about precondition that need to be met will be displayed
- the result of submitting the Transition Form will be either move to target step of workflow if all conditions are met for entered data. Or error informing the user what needs to be completed or what conditions have not been met to be able to transition to next step;
- attributes can be shown in workflow step form in read-only mode as a table.
- attributes moved from step to transitions
- added new fields to the sales flow from lead and contact: Middle name, Name prefix and Name suffix
Make all entities as Extended
Removed dependency on flexible bundle from all entities.
From now all system entities (entities created by developer, i.e. User, Accounts, …) are extendable, so user can create custom fields for them.
End support for Internet Explorer 9
From 1.0.0-Beta 4 release BAP and OroCRM will not support IE9.