- OroCRM has been upgraded to Symfony 3.4 LTS
- Minimally required PHP version has been raised to 7.1.17
Redesign of Admin panel
Application header and main menu of the Admin Panel as well as its login pages have been redesigned to the more contemporary and stylish look and feel. This is the first part of the comprehensive redesign of the Admin Panel that will continue to be rolled out in the future versions of Oro applications.
- We created a web endpoint
/healthcheck/http_status_checksto allow system administrators to monitor availability of application system components. The endpoint returns
HTTP 200if all components are available, and
HTTP 502if any of the components is not available; the endpoint web page displays the list of performed checks with exact status of each component.
- In order to improve speed of application upgrade, two new options were added to
oro:platform:updatecommand that allow to skip search reindexation during the update (
--skip-search-reindexation) and schedule the reindexation in the message queue (
--schedule-search-reindexation). Default update behavior—reindex search immediately—remained unchanged.
- Any entity may be completely replaced with a model in API, with all relationships to the replaced entity remaining valid
- Added actions to change API subresources:
- API processors may now perform “pending” validation of form content after all data for included and primary entities are converted to entities (it means that all data is processed by respective forms) but before entities are saved to the database
- Custom operators can be added to API filters via
OPTIONSroutes for old REST API were removed
- Configuration options collapsed by inline search query may now be revealed by the user