Application can be installed using either installation wizard or using oro:install console command.
All existed grids were replaced with new implementation.
- updated Backgrid.js lib to the latest version;
- added declarative grid definition: ability to define a grid using .yml configuration file;
- created JS datagrid builder that will take care about creating object, storing and loading metadata information
- eliminated JS memory leaks
- performance improvements
Form validation improvements
- eliminated need to write to document root in runtime,
- removed requirement on write permissions
- twig templates needed to generate validators replaced with RequireJS modules
- Hierarchical validators processing, – validators can be applied not only to the field but also on parent containers;
- UX improvements.
Make all entities as Extended
Removed dependency on flexible bundle from all entities.
From now all system entities (entities created by developer, i.e. User, Accounts, …) are extendable, so user can create custom fields for them.
Added support to cover JS code with tests.
An article on how to write and run JS test is available on GitHub.
End support for Internet Explorer 9
From 1.0.0-Beta 4 release BAP and OroCRM will not support IE9.