New features – OroPlatform
- Release 2.5 of OroPlatform brings numerous improvements to MessageQueue jobs and our REST API.
- MQ message processing is now isolated, meaning it is not affected by state of services and data cache that was initialized during other messages processing.
- As a consequence,
AmqpMessageProducer::send method is now aware of isolation level while publishing messages—a message may be published only if the database transaction related to this message was committed.
- Priority of export processing has been decreased to prevent it from blocking other background tasks.
- New “time before stale” parameter sets the limit on permitted inactivity period for a job. After this time a job is considered stale and is marked with new
Job::STATUS_STALE status, so it can be aborted.
- A warning is displayed to the user if no consumers are running, allowing them to identify the problem and alarm the system administrator.
- The API now supports alternative syntax for filtering operators:
filter[field][eq]=value yields the same results as
filter[field]=value. The following operators are supported:
- Records can now be filtered by range. Use the following syntax:
- Datagrids now support monetary values represented by integers to allow proper handling of non-fractional currencies, e.g. Japanese Yen. Many thanks to René Nitzsche (@digedag) and Samuel Denis-D’Ortun (@sadortun) for contributing this improvement!
Other changes and improvements
- Oro configuration cache warmups were moved to cache clearerswarmers to improve performance of initial functional test run
- Internal cached tree was removed from
AbstractOwnerTreeProvider to improve internal caching of consumers