OroMarketplace Benefits Everyone in Your Business Ecosystem
- Online marketplace management software made for any corporate structure, seller network, or market.
- Gain full visibility of your inventory, including what is available, and how much you’ve sold.
- Build a marketplace for the future. Add additional sellers and an unlimited number of SKUs.
- Unite an ecosystem around your brand with self-service portals for buyers and sellers.
- Grow your reach, whether nationally or internationally, into new markets and selling channels.
- Develop new revenue streams with memberships, promotions, or value-added services.
- Gain visibility of sales activity with reports. Keep track of product profitability and make better forecasts.
- Onboard vendors easily with a ready-made online presence and start selling in hours, not weeks.
- Give vendors tools to manage their accounts, employees, inventory, product information, and more.
- Launch branded storefronts that preserve vendor brand identity and improve the customer experience.
- Put vendors in front of their audience and help them expand to new locations and markets.
- Streamline inventory management and the vendor fulfillment with multi-warehouse support.
- Automate requests for quotes, order management, pricing, promotions, and shipping calculations.
- Improve the buyer-seller relationship with built-in request-for-quote capabilities and a native CRM.
- Enable procurement specialists to research and manage suppliers vetted by their industry peers.
- Offer personalized product, configuration, and purchasing based on segment, account, or individual.
- Provide buyers with corporate accounts and access permissions to browse, place orders, and self-serve.
- Build buyer trust with extra verification and protection against dishonest vendors in your marketplace management platform.
- Streamline the procurement process with price negotiation, shopping lists, CSV-upload ordering, and re-ordering.
- Deliver the right checkout experience for every customer. Offer unique payment terms, billing, and invoicing.
Build a Marketplace of Any Type with OroMarketplace
marketplace management software.
Create B2C, B2B, or D2C (direct to customer) marketplaces targeting whole sectors or niche industries. Offer buyers competitive, personalized prices, great product selection, the ability to order from multiple sellers at the same time, and much more.
Service marketplaces enable organizations to sell various B2B or B2C services from a single place. Take advantage of this quickly growing model and build a marketplace for professional, digital, or peer-to-peer services with OroMarketplace’s flexible multi-vendor features.
OroMarketplace supports the creation of booking marketplaces, enabling buyers to search for and book service appointments. With service availability and calendar management, you can offer services, bookings, and appointments, all in a friction-free and intuitive experience.
Why Is OroMarketplace the Ultimate Marketplace Management Platform?
OroMarketplace has everything you need to operate a digital marketplace in one application. There is no need to purchase and integrate separate digital commerce or content management solutions.
Operates Any Type of Marketplace
Build B2C, B2B, physical, digital, service, and bookings marketplaces, and deploy according to your requirements. Set up any revenue model, including transactional, subscription or freemium.
Gets You to Market Faster
Built from the ground up for B2B, OroMarketplace comes with diverse B2B features out of the box, translating into fewer customizations and a smaller total cost of ownership.
Flexibility to Meet Your Needs
Easily customize your marketplace. The modern architecture and open-source nature of OroMarketplace enable you to create a selling environment that meets your exact business needs.
Marketplace management operators and vendors get a 360-degree view of their leads, opportunities, and accounts with a comprehensive and natively integrated CRM for marketplace.
Transparent License Fees
Keep your costs predictable with fixed software license fees. There are no transaction or general merchandise volume (GMV) fees with OroMarketplace.
How Does Building a Marketplace with Oro Work?
1. Strategy and Goals
2. Select Your Partner
4. Support and Improvement
OroMarketplace Brings Diverse Marketplaces to Life
Take your products and services wherever customers are. Build strong relationships with partners and suppliers, starting from easy onboarding and selling experiences and ending with powerful insights along the entire value chain.
- Accommodate diverse suppliers and products
- Target specific markets, verticals, or geographies
- Sell B2C, B2B, or B2G without conflict
- Offer value-add services to specific needs
Bring potential wholesalers and buyers together in one place. Accommodate diverse warehouse operators, third-party sellers, and service providers on their own terms. Provide buyers with a single purchase destination where they can compare prices, products, and services.
- Corporate account management for sellers
- Vendor onboarding and monitoring tools
- Product validation and quality assurance
- Full or partial dropshipping scenarios
Allow procurement specialists to self-serve with fast search, simple navigation, and millions of SKUs at their fingertips. Give buyers visibility into their orders and the security and peace of mind that their goods will be produced and delivered on time.
- Government, commercial and internal procurement
- Complex inventory management software capabilities
- Supports local, federal, and international agencies
- Unique approval, pricing, fee, and bid structures
Build a marketplace that mirrors your franchise relationships with every account, business unit, or physical location. Automate manual processes, streamline operations, grow existing relationships, and capture new opportunities with ease.
- Introduce eCommerce to physical locations
- Manage multiple sales channels centrally
- Create an omnichannel franchise experience
- Streamline procurement for franchisees
Our Global Partner Network Gets You to Market Fast
- 40+ certified SI’s
- 100+ countries
- 40,000+ community developers
Oro partners are solution providers, system integrators, and full-cycle digital agencies with years of experience implementing, customizing, and maximizing the potential of Oro software products for businesses like yours.View All OroMarketplace Partners
Planning a Marketplace Project?
Every business and every industry is unique, which means that no two marketplaces will be the same.
Get off on the right foot with OroMarketplace, the only integrated online marketplace management software fit for the job.