Report an Issue¶
We are using GitHub as a bug tracker. If you find a bug in the source code or a mistake in the documentation, you can help us by submitting an issue to our GitHub repository.
Before Reporting an Issue¶
Before you submit your issue search on GitHub, check whether the same issue has already been reported.
To report security issues, we kindly ask you to follow the steps, described in the Reporting Security Issues section. Please, never post security issues publicly!
Providing the following information will increase the chances of your issue being dealt with quickly:
Clear summary of an issue in its title.
Unambiguous set of steps describing how to reproduce the issue.
Details about your environment:
- Version of the product (is it master? the latest stable version?)
- Extensions you have installed and customizations if you made any
- Server operating system (Windows, Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL, Fedora, other Linux) version and bitness (32-bit, 64-bit)
- PHP version
- Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL) version
- Web-server (Apache, Nginx) version and how PHP is set up (as a module, or PHP-FPM)
- Client operating system (Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, Android) version
- Client browser and version
A screenshot or multiple screenshots of the user interface.
Relevant excerpts from the web-server and application log files.
Example of a Well Defined Issue¶
Title: Inconsistent display of address fields when adding address to the contact.
Description: While adding a new address to the contact, some fields in the new address form become mandatory, while all the fields are optional in the initial address form.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Customers > Contacts in the main menu.
- Choose any contact and open its edit page.
- Proceed to Addresses section and click +Add button.
- A new form will emerge. Compare the initial form and the new one.
Expected Result: The new form should be the same as the initial one.
Actual Result: Country, street, city and zip/postal code fields are mandatory in the new form.
Environment: OroCRM 1.10.8, Win10 64x, FireFox 50.1.0