The System Components topic describes the following OroPlatform features that are responsible for the interaction between Oro application and its system components (operational and external):
- WebSockets – enables real-time communication between Oro application server and users browsers to provide smooth user experiense
- Cron Jobs – enables regular time-based background jobs
- Message Queue – enables robust loosely coupled communication between system components to allow performing the heavy or high important jobs asynchroniously or in the background mode.
- File Storage – enables filesystem abstraction layer
- Logging – tools that allows to control and recover the application in abnornal situations.
- Database and RDBMS – enables RDMBS management system in Oro applications