Reinstallation and Troubleshooting Hints¶
To reinstall OroCommerce:
- Drop the database that was used for the previous installation attempt.
- Create a new database for new OroCommerce installation.
- Empty the <installation directory>/var/cache/prod and <installation directory>/var/cache/session directories.
- Clear the Installed option in the config/parameters.yml file and update the database name, if necessary.
- Launch the OroCommerce installation via console in a silent mode with the –force option provided.
The installation process terminates with a warning if the environment does not meet the system requirements. Fix the reported issue(s) and launch the installation again.
If any problem occurs, you can see the details in
Normally, the installation process is terminated if it detects an already-existing installation. Use the “–force” option to overwrite an existing installation, e.g. during your development process.
…. hint:: After the installation finished remember to run
php bin/console oro:api:doc:cache:clear to warm-up the API documentation cache. This process may take several minutes.