OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  max101 9 years, 12 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

max101
    Participant

Hi All,

I seem to be having a issue with the installer I am running a VPS with Ubuntu 13 Lamp stack, php 5.5 the initial install.php I get all green and yellow on NodeJS.

I have followed the install instructions but just keep hitting a wall, if I run app_dev.php it loads the install.php page again, if I run the console install it gives PHP Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): but it is set and the web install is green. please any help would be great.

Thx Max

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

max101
    Participant

Ok figure the console issue out on ubuntu you have a php.ini in your cli folder etc/php5/cli

max101
    Participant

Ok as I said before, the console install seems OK but it stops on the database setup with error “Access denied using password: NO” I have setup my app/config/parameters.yml with all the database info but still keeps exiting there with error:255.

Any help will be great.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Are you able to connect to your DB with mysql command line client using same credentials?

max101
    Participant

Hi Dima,

I am yes, here is the full error its as if my app/config/parameters.yml has no db details but it does:

Setting up database.
    Clear config cache
    Done
    Clear extend cache folder
    Done
    Dropping database schema…

[PDOException]
    SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)

doctrine:schema:drop [–dump-sql] [–force] [–full-database] [–em[=”…”]]

[RuntimeException]
    The command terminated with an exit code: 255.

max101
    Participant

So with a bit of frustration I tried creating the cache with this command “php app/console cache:clear –env=prod” and nothing so same error I saw somewhere that it may be a password issue invalid character so gave it a try change the password to one with out any funny symbols then ran the “php app/console cache:clear –env=prod” and there we go it now can install the db but now stuck on the next issue it is exiting with the following issue

Running code optimizer

[RuntimeException]
    sh: 1: node: not found

oro:requirejs:build

The command terminated with an exit code: 1.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

For JavaScript optimization you need to install node JS.

max101
    Participant

Ahh Ok, I ran the “php app/console cache:clear –env=prod” and I am up and running. thx for the reply.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.