OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aRn0D 10 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

aRn0D
    Participant

Hi all,

When you want to edit default super admin, you can not edit “Additional data” because there is not input printed, only a div with data-prototype attribute (attribute use for the collection). There is not problem with others users. (Yes, It is not really important problem, héhé).

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

lrotherfield
    Participant

This is actually an issue with the flexible entity bundle. If an attribute is added to a flexible entity, only new instances of the entity will be able to modify the new attribute. Existing instances will not. For example, if you add a new flexible attribute to the user entity, all current users in the database will not have the new attribute in the edit form.

aRn0D
    Participant

Ok, thanks lrotherfield for your answer!

PS : I am testing the OroPlatform. If I find some bugs, this forum is good way to report them? There is no tool to report them like the “Issues” section on github?

Thank you

This is caused because of collection of flexible attributes, which is stored inside values collection. All existing entities already has this collection initialized and when them are loaded all flexible attribute values are initialized by Doctrine.

You can try to fix issue with new attribute for existing entities with next query.

This query will add empty value for newly added attribute.
    Please, note, that this query must be extended in case when some of entities has association with new attribute and other does not.

Ivan Klymenko
    Spectator

PS : I am testing the OroPlatform. If I find some bugs, this forum is good way to report them? There is no tool to report them like the “Issues” section on github?

We just moved our repositories to GitHub, so now you can use “Issues” section.
    Public links:
    OroCRM: https://github.com/orocrm/crm-application
    Platform: https://github.com/orocrm/platform-application

But if you prefer you can post issues here on forum. :)

aRn0D
    Participant

Hi Ivan,
    I think it is better to report bugs on gitHub because you can link to them the PR which fix them. But the most important is what the oroplatform core team want to do, no? Work with this forum or github?

Hi dkhrysev,
    Thanks, I will test your query..

Thanks

aRn0D
    Participant

Dkhrysev, I update the query a little bit because I only to add the user attributes (entity type = ‘Oro\\Bundle\\UserBundle\\Entity\\User’) to the admin user (id = 1)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.