OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Cannot enable comments for my custom Entity with too long name

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Alexander Morozov 5 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Alexander Morozov
    Participant

I have a custom Entity named “PriceRequestHistory” and I need to enable comments for it.
    My migrations for it was written like in this tutorial.

1. My migrations failed with an error

“ERROR: Max column name length is 30. Please correct “oro_comment:price_request_history_b954e5f7_id” column in “Dwdm\Bundle\PriceBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_4\DwdmPriceBundle” migration”.

So the length of autogenerated field “price_request_history_b954e5f7_id” is too long.
    2. When I tried to use ExtendExtension->addManyToOneRelation(…) and use my custom “$targetTitleColumnName” argument with shorter name “dwdm_p_r_h” the ActivityListMigration probably generates wrong relation name “$price_request_history_b954e5f7” in EX_OroCommentBundle_Comment entity.
    3. I tried to rename my class with file, but I’ve got too mush errors and problems with classnames stored in database.

So what can I do with too long autogenerated field names? My oro platfrom version is 2.2.*. Thank you.

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.