OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Create template for contact request notification rule

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  emailready 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

freelancer
    Participant

Hi,

I created an email notification rule so that each time a ContactRequest is created I receive an email, now I would like to personalize my template with informations from my created entity (with variables, like in the Task template). I’m just wondering how to do that ?
    I saw it’s possible with others entities which use the @configField annotation. It could be great to use a config file for annotations, like that it will be easy to override the entity annotations because currently it seems not possible to override entities just to modify the annotation.

Thanks for your answer.

Olivier

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

You can add variables from entity by defining availability in email templates for each field.
    See on demo instance

freelancer
    Participant

Thanks a lot that solve my problem.

emailready
    Participant

@freelancer – I am trying to created an email notification rule so that each time a ContactRequest is created I receive an email you have managed to get this work could you explain what the steps are?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.