OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marko 6 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

thinh2010
    Participant

Hi Team,

I created a process with cron trigger, to send email.
    and I setup the crontab like this:

My process I config run every minute to test.

But it doesn’t work well

The Job menu I can see the job is success but I dont receive any email. This is display in Job menu:

I tried to run this command manual:

and it works, I can receive the email.

Do you have any idea?
    Thanks,

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Here is my process:

I’m able to retrieve emails every minute. My version is 1.10.14. Which version are you using ? Can you give me your process yml ?

thinh2010
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for late reply,

This is my process yml. My version is 2.0.0-rc.1 (I am going to upgrade to 2.0.0)

It looks quite complicated, but I am sure it works when I run in the command.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I have analogical behaviour. Probably you found the bug. We will investigate the problem. As workaround i can suggest you put this code to this line:

Marko
    Participant

Hi Mike Kudelya,

Any update on this issue? I am encountering same issue, btw, your code seems to fix it but I would like to avoid changing the core.

Any chance for a patch?

Many thanks.

Marko
    Participant

Anyone ? :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.