OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Custom dashboard under 1.1.0

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hemham914 9 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

andesk
    Participant

Hi there!

I am currently trying to update OroPlatform we are using in a project from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0.

It seams that the configuration of custom dashboards has been changed, but documentation was not updated.

Here is the link to the documentation I refer to:
    https://github.com/orocrm/platform/blob/1.1.0/src/Oro/Bundle/DashboardBundle/README.md

Even if I just use the example configuration that is part of the readme file, I get the following exception:
    “Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Symfony\Component\Config\Definition\Exception\InvalidConfigurationException’ with message ‘Unrecognized options “label” under “oro_dashboard.dashboards.main”‘ in /vagrant/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/ArrayNode.php on line 316”

Could you give me a hint how to do that now? Override the route to dashboard in routing.yml to a custom controller action? How to reuse configured widgets then?

Thanks in advance,
    Andes

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.