OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Datefilter in datagrid

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 10 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

SkaiBoa
    Participant

Hi there,

is there an opportunity to get a date filter for one day ? So that the DB query can filter between 0:00 and 23:59 of a specific day ?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

SkaiBoa
    Participant

Or other question:
    Is there an opportunity to bring own filters in the datagrid ?

SkaiBoa
    Participant

Okay, i find the hint in vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/FilterBundle/Resources/doc/reference/grid_extenstion.md how to customize the filter.

SkaiBoa
    Participant

Is there a way to generate the required js-Files automatically ?

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello. Yes you can do filter from 0:00 to 24:00.

What do you meant by

Is there a way to generate the required js-Files automatically ?

configs ?

SkaiBoa
    Participant

The filter from oro is render by a js-file from web/bundles/orofilter/js/datafilter/filter. When I create a customize filter the browser try to load the js-File from web/bundles/oro/datafilter.

My question was, if these js-Files are autogenerated or you have to build your own js-File.

On the other hand, we got a lot of datagrids, that needs a single date filter and i guess some others developers too. Is there a way, that in the next releases could be this filter included to the standard oro filters ?

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi.

As I remember now there is only one way to add frontend implementation of new filter.
    This module is responsible for module name mapping. Backend filter object should return FilterUtility::FRONTEND_TYPE_KEY key in metadata and it will be mapped to oro/datafilter/{{type}}-filter. Third party developers can add their own JS files to requireJS config by alias, so config will looks like:

On the other hand, we got a lot of datagrids, that needs a single date filter and i guess some others developers too. Is there a way, that in the next releases could be this filter included to the standard oro filters ?

Feel free to contribute your own filter, I think it will be accepted by product owners and included to core.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.