OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Melvyn Sopacua 10 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Melvyn Sopacua
    Participant

Hello,

I’m working on a FreeBSD port and found that the following dependencies are not checked by composer and exposed during install.sh:
    – php soap extension, exception thrown about WSDL_CACHE_DISK not being defined.
    – php hash extension: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function hash() in /usr/local/www/orocrm/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Parser.php on line 52
    – java (and with a hardcoded path): [Assetic\Exception\FilterException]
    An error occurred while running:
    ‘/usr/bin/java’ ‘-jar’ ‘/usr/local/www/orocrm/app/Resources/java/yuicompres
    sor-2.4.7.jar’ ‘–charset’ ‘UTF-8’ ‘-o’ ‘/tmp/YUI-OUT-rx5DcU’ ‘–type’ ‘css
    ‘ ‘/tmp/YUI-IN-HEfu0R’

Additionally, since I’m new to Symfony, the parameters.dist.yml could use a few comments about how to specify the MySQL socket, what parameters are available for mail_transport = sendmail etc.

Currently, I’m using pdo_mysql.default_socket in php.ini to work around the socket issue.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Melvyn Sopacua
    Participant

Added the following to parameters.yml for the java path:

After successful install.sh:
    PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function Oro\\Bundle\\UserBundle\\Entity\\filter_var() in /usr/local/www/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/UserBundle/Entity/UserManager.php on line 176

And now we have a dashboard :)

Melvyn Sopacua
    Participant

Oh wow, just noticed this went into platform. Should be in CRM :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.