OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 8 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Lucas Bourdallé
    Participant

Hi guys,

First, I wanna thank you for the great work on Oro Platform / CRM. I discovered these products recently and they are truely time-savers.

Before asking my question, here’s some contextual informations that maybe useful to understand :
    – On OroCRM, I’ll have to handle multiple ownership on Entity : In my example, a Case entity can have a system User (Backoffice User) as owner, with a Customer as a frontend owner.
    – Fortunately, it seems you’ve already handle this problem on your eCommerce solution (OroCommerce): As I can see, an Order can have a Owner + FrontendOwner. Am I right so far ?

Legitimately, my question is : How can I implements Owner + FrontendOwnership on the CRM solution ? Is there a way to re-use your system from OroB2B bundles ? I understand it’s a WIP so it is probably not suited for production environment atm.

FI, I started to look through the AccountBundle which seems to have the frontend ownership mechanism implemented in the Owner directory, associated to the ownership.yml configuration.

Thank you in advance for taking time to answer me.
    Keep up the good work.

Lucas.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, Lucas.

> As I can see, an Order can have a Owner + FrontendOwner. Am I right so far ?
    Correct. Right now multiple ownership support most of the basic cases, so you can use it. We are planning to improve it in future. Just remember that OroCommerce uses only one of the owners – either backend, or fronend.

> How can I implements Owner + FrontendOwnership on the CRM solution ?
    Feel free to use the same approach – you can define new ownership and handle ACL via new group name (“commerce” in OroCommerce)

> Is there a way to re-use your system from OroB2B bundles ?
    Not sure that it will help, because each new ownership should be defined seperately. But still – you can copy existing code from OroCommerce and use it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.