OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Get specific workflow in datagrid

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey Yatsenko 5 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

nicolas.sinabs
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using Oro 2.6
    With 1.x versions of OroPlatform I was able to create columns for workflow steps in my datagrids like this :

Since the evolution of WorkflowBundle this code doesn’t work, workflowStep is not defined on the entity.

What is the equivalent in 2.6 version ?
    How can I filter on a specific workflow / steps in my datagrid ?

Thank you !

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi Nicolas,

In 2.6 instead of relation from workflow to an entity we have 2 columns at the “oro_workflow_item” table, it’s “entity_class” and “entity_id”.

At the core, we have the listener that can show workflow step buttons for the Datagrid on entities that have a workflow attached, but your case little bit more complex as Datagrid build for OrderItem, but workflow attached to Order entity.
    Here is that listener I’m talking about
    https://github.com/oroinc/platform/blob/2.6.14/src/Oro/Bundle/WorkflowBundle/Datagrid/WorkflowStepColumnListener.php

You can build your own Datagrid listener based on the above to attach workflow buttons to the OrderItem datagrid.

nicolas.sinabs
    Participant

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for your response.

My need does not necessarily focus on the action buttons but on the filters I can apply to datagrids (where statement in my example)

For example I want to create a datagrid for open orders (orders with “custom_order_workflow” started), archived orders (orders with “custom_order_workflow” at step “closed”) …

nicolas.sinabs
    Participant

Hi Andrey,

You were right, the WorkflowStepColumnListener class helped me to solve my problem.
    I redefined the applyFilter method :

and now I can use the filters like this :

Thank you again for your help !

Andrey Yatsenko

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.