OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Hide filters on grid / reports

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Jowo
    Participant

Is it possible to permanently hide filters for specific columns on grid / reports ?

I can of course exclude them temporarily in the view with the “manage filters” button. But I want to tell the entity/grid/report that column X should not be filterable.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

Yes it’s possible. If you want just to hide filter you can add datagrid.yml config to your bundle with following data:

This config will disable firstName filter in contacts-grid.
    If you want remove it at all, you have to implement event listener. If you need a help about how to write listener do not hesitate to ask here.

As far as I know datagrid management and config syntax improvements are in our roadmap, so I think in future it’s will be much more easier to do.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.