OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How to create a owner search dropdownbox

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SHAD0WF4X 9 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

SHAD0WF4X
    Participant

Hello,

I created a new entity called projects. A project has an owner which a want to select from a fancy search dropdownbox. This search dropdownbox is also used for setting a owner to an account. I was looking in AccountBundle:Resources:views:Account:update.html.twig but I could not find any relation with the dropdown although it is used there. How can i use this fancy search dropdownbox?

Thanking in advance

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

You have to configure your entity’s ownership type(see doc), after that you have to run php app/console oro:entity-config:update to apply configuration.

When those steps done Oro/Bundle/OrganizationBundle/Form/Extension/OwnerFormExtension.php will add dropdown automatically.(please ensure that your templated extends OroUIBundle/action/update.html.twig or use oro_form_process twig function when renders the form)

SHAD0WF4X
    Participant

Thanks, is it also possible to use this dropdownbox with my own custom entity instead of User, Business Unit or Organization?

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Yes you can! See doc. Also you can refer to some existing form types(for example this one)

SHAD0WF4X
    Participant

I configured my entity’s ownership like you said and everyting works. Although I got a little bug. The create and update pagine do not show the correct names of my entity its fields. It shows Twm.Orocrm.Project.TwmProjects.Code.Label* instead where project is my bundle, TwmProjects my enitity and Code is a field of TwmProjects. How is this possible and how to fix this?

SHAD0WF4X
    Participant

Pagine should be page*

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Just add this string to translation file

SHAD0WF4X
    Participant

Is there a way to undo this? I removed everyting I added, but the organisation bundle keeps asking for the getOwner method eventhough I removed owner completly

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.