OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How to override a macro from OroUIBundle

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cappypulpy2 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

cappypulpy2
    Participant

Given the following scenario, i want to override below function from OroUIBundle::macros.html.twig to remove at the whole application level the possibility to have phone actions from this specific block.

Now, my question is: we can override this macro separately just extending the base macros.html.twig or we need to copy the whole file with tons of macros inside new overridden macros.html.twig for just a function?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

I don’t see any other options than copy a whole file, this is twig architecture limitation.

If you’ll find any workaround here, please share with community. It would be interesting.

cappypulpy2
    Participant

Thanks, i’ll surely do !

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.