OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How to prefix all routes

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

seangofus
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to prefix all routes in the OroBAP. This is a relatively straight-forward thing to do in Symfony, yet I am running into an infinite loading screen. I have tried the following code in the routing.yml file.

Like I stated above this produces an endless blue loading screen where the page never actually loads. I have tried sifting through the logs but have found nothing. Any insight on how I can go about prefixing all routes would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    -Sean

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi.

It’s strange, did you tried to clear cache or reinstall with modified config ? There was some issue related, but it’s already fixed. We will publish 1.2 in the nearest 2-3 days, please check it out.

seangofus
    Participant

Yes I did try clearing my cache. I also tried running oro:install after adding the prefix to the config. Neither worked for me. I can see all the routes have the new prefix in the router:debug, but I am still getting the endless loading bar when trying to access a route.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

I will try to find out what happens. Will keep you posted.

seangofus
    Participant

I have just tried the 1.2 update and it seems prefixes work now. However I am getting “This webpage has a redirect loop” (in chrome) when trying to get to the user login page with a prefix. When I take the prefix off it works. I am unsure how to get around this.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

I tried to prefix routes with following lines in routing.yml

Also changes in security.yml required

Hope this will help.

seangofus
    Participant

Thank you for taking the time to look into this. I tried the same security.yml settings that you provided and I am getting an exception with the following message “Full authentication is required to access this resource.” I am getting this upon login (/app_dev.php/admin/user/login). Please let me know if there is anymore information I can provide to you. Thanks.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Yes, my bad I forgot that also need to remove this line from security.yml

seangofus
    Participant

Perfect. Thank you again for helping me through this issue. Prefixes are now working for me.

anatolii
    Participant

Hi! I tried to do the same changes for my application and met following errors:

( ! ) LogicException: The check_path “/login_check” for login method “oauth” is not matched by the firewall pattern “^/admin/”. in ../vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/SecurityBundle/DependencyInjection/MainConfiguration.php on line 292

As i understand this is because following line in security.yml:

And such route definition is present in ../vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/DistributionBundle/Resources/config/routing.yml

What am i doing wrong? My ORO version is 1.7.0.

In addition: Is there some way to move all ORO BAP functionality to path /admin/ and leave login functionality on URLs without prefix (/login)?

anatolii
    Participant

Any advise, guys? Still got problems with this task.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi @anatolii,

Also you have missed delete this line, only for test, of course.

in /Library/WebServer/www/symfony/orocrm-application/app/config/security.yml

and set

in vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/SSOBundle/Resources/config/oro/app.yml

Also you need create listener, which will redirect you to right url after logout

src/Custom/Bundle/OroBundle/EventListener/LogoutListener.php

This is example how you can do this very fast. Of course you need extend SSOBundle and override app.yml

In addition: Is there some way to move all ORO BAP functionality to path /admin/ and leave login functionality on URLs without prefix (/login)?

Did you mean that the link must be without /user/login?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.