OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  excedesoft 9 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Tomarnst
    Participant

What does this mean?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Symfony\Component\Process\Exception\RuntimeException’ with message ‘The process has been signaled with signal “5”.’ in /usr/local/zend/apache2/htdocs/platform/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Process/Process.php:318 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/zend/apache2/htdocs/platform/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Process/Process.php(197): Symfony\Component\Process\Process->wait() #1 /usr/local/zend/apache2/htdocs/platform/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityExtendBundle/OroEntityExtendBundle.php(67): Symfony\Component\Process\Process->run() #2 /usr/local/zend/apache2/htdocs/platform/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityExtendBundle/OroEntityExtendBundle.php(51): Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\OroEntityExtendBundle->ensureCacheInitialized() #3 /usr/local/zend/apache2/htdocs/platform/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityExtendBundle/OroEntityExtendBundle.php(36): Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\OroEntityExtendBundle->ensureInitialized() #4 /usr/local/zend/apache2/htdo in /usr/local/zend/apache2/htdocs/platform/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Process/Process.php on line 318

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Please provide additional details on your environment: OS and PHP version.

Tomarnst
    Participant

Hi Dima,

Sorry for the missing info: OSX 10.7.5 Zend server php5.5.

It seems to me some symfony routing error but don’t know for sure, anyhow I can’t find a solution.

Thanks

excedesoft
    Participant

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\Process\Exception\RuntimeException' with message 'The process has been signaled with signal “5”.' in /private/var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Process/Process.php on line 318
    ( ! ) Symfony\Component\Process\Exception\RuntimeException: The process has been signaled with signal “5”. in /private/var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Process/Process.php on line 318

I’m experiencing the very same problem.

OSX 10.9.3 Built 13D65, MAMP (php 5.5.10)
    Please help us with this,
    Thanks

Fabian

Fabian Castillo | CEO – SR. Consultant

Offices:
    USA. +1 347 708 0101 | Argentina: +54 351 5982563 | Skype: fabiancastle
    http://www.excedesoft.com

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi @fabian!

Is XDebugger enabled in your php installation ? Can you provide log files from app/logs directory ?

excedesoft
    Participant

Hi Everyone, sorry for the late reply.

I had to install another ORO platform today and I faced the very same error, but this time I figured out something that might be useful for someone eventually.

Here it goes:

First, I didn’t mentioned in my previous post, but I was installing oro-platform thru CLI (php app/console oro:install). The whole installation process ended successfully.

But, when oro-bap was being accessed thru the browser, the app.php was called automatically (in prod mode) which returned the mentioned error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Symfony\Component\Process\Exception\RuntimeException’ with message ‘The process has been signaled with signal “5″.’ in

Afterwards, I tried accessing the app thru app_dev.php front-controller instead, which it made it work !!

I didn’t really spend more time investigating or troubleshooting the reason behind this, but it seems prod environment related.

FYI, Also, the first time I’ve investigated this error I ended up reading a few posts blaming a composer.phar bug related to Intl (on MAC), which I think in this case does not seem to be the reason.

Fabian Castillo | CEO – SR. Consultant

Offices:
    USA. +1 347 708 0101 | Argentina: +54 351 5982563 | Skype: fabiancastle
    http://www.excedesoft.com

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.