OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  allenkurtz 8 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Dave Cook
    Participant

Hi Guys:
    I get the following error with fresh install of the latest platform-application when I select System -> Job Queue:

The parameter “jms_job_queue.statistics” must be defined.
    500 Internal Server Error – InvalidArgumentException

Stack Trace
    in kernel.root_dir/cache/dev/appDevDebugProjectContainer.php at line 13579
    $name = strtolower($name);
    if (!(isset($this->parameters[$name]) || array_key_exists($name, $this->parameters))) {
    throw new InvalidArgumentException(sprintf(‘The parameter “%s” must be defined.’, $name));
    }
    return $this->parameters[$name];
    at appDevDebugProjectContainer ->getParameter (‘jms_job_queue.statistics’)
    in kernel.root_dir/cache/dev/jms_diextra/controller_injectors/OroBundleCronBundleControllerJobController.php at line 19
    at JobController__JMSInjector ::inject (object(appDevDebugProjectContainer))
    ….

I don’t get the error in the CRM.

Cheers,
    Dave

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

lrotherfield
    Participant

You just need to un comment the jms job queue bundle in the app kernel. It has been left commented out in the platform but not the crm:

https://github.com/orocrm/platform/issues/12

Dan
    Participant

Fixed in master.

allenkurtz
    Participant

I just had the same issue, but my friend who is happen to be working at http://eatmywords.com/ knows the right configuration, if I have no one to run to maybe my option is to get some solution here. Thanks,

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.