OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roman Grebenchuk 8 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

dimitri.seguin17
    Participant

Hello,

I migrate oro platform 1.6.x-dev to 1.8.x-dev. But when I reload a page, I have this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ParameterNotFoundException' with message 'You have requested a non-existent parameter "assets_version".' in /home/admin/www/crm/current/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php:106 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/www/crm/current/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php(232): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->get('assets_version') #1 /home/admin/www/crm/current/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php(203): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->resolveString('%assets_version...', Array) #2 /home/admin/www/crm/current/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php(193): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->resolveValue('%assets_ve in /home/admin/www/crm/current/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php on line 106

It’s my fault or it’s a known problem ?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello,
    You need to upgrade root application files also. (files from app/config/). For example assets_version is new parameter in parameters.yml

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.