OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Multi Entity Select Form

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  prganvani 7 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

OroEntityCreateOrSelectType could not be used for multiple selection, it was developed in order to select or create single entity of given type. Seems that your needs could be met by genemu_jqueryselect2_entity.

Here is example of options passed to it:

hemham914
    Participant

You are awesome worked like a charm. Since we are on the subject, how would I go about selecting multiple contacts in a form?

Thank you

~Coding my life away~

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

May be datagrid with possibility to assign (using checkboxes) will be helpful ?

hemham914
    Participant

Okay so in my first example what would I do if I just wanted a single item to be selected of a custom entity type?

~Coding my life away~

Take a look at https://github.com/laboro/platform/blob/master/src/Oro/Bundle/FormBundle/Form/Type/MultipleEntityType.php
    It was created to select multiple entities. Example of this element could be found at Account edit page – Add contact

OroEntityCreateOrSelectType will be replaced with OroEntitySelectOrCreateInlineType.

prganvani
    Participant

when i click on update record button it will not shows values in selectbox.
    can anyone help me for the same – how to update the record?

prganvani
    Participant

How to perform updateAction using this ‘genemu_jqueryselect2_entity’?
    when i go for on update record field seems empty instead of filled data (selected values).

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.