OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sublab 10 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Sublab
    Participant

Hi all,
    What is the differnce between OroPlarform and Oro CRM ?
    I’m quite new withs kind of framework.
    I’ve downloaded crm-application.zip dezip files and uploaded everything on a sub domain but don’t know what to do next.

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

msarandi
    Participant

OroPlatform is an Open Source Business Application Platform (BAP) designed for developers and businesses that need to build their own back-office custom applications or for software companies that want to create such applications for general purpose use by others. OroPlatform has general features that are needed in applications like User Management, ACL Report Engine etc. OroCRM is an Open Source CRM application built using the OroPlatform and adds to the platform business logic in the domain of CRM. If you are looking for a CRM application you should try out OroCRM if you are looking to build your own application you should look into the OroPlatform.

Thanks

yoav

Sublab
    Participant

OK That’s clear ! So i need OroCRM !
    Thank you !

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.