OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jneto 7 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jneto
    Participant

I need to create 10 or more entities. For each entity, I need to add 20 to 30 enums.

What’s the best way to create the enums ? A database table for all or for each ? Or can i store them just in classes, and not in the database ?

I still want to be able to use the enums in grids, filters and reports.

Anyone can help ?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I have tried create provider which contains list of enum objects in array of provider class, form shows enums fine, but when i tried to save entity, doctrine said that my enum object is new and you must persists it. I think because enums is originally saves in database and relation between entities and enums occur through database, it will be hard work to change enum behaviour.

jneto
    Participant

thanks for your feedback. I still trying to find a solution.
    I don’t need to use the sql enums, just virtual enuns defined with code, but easily available in grids, reports and forms.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.