OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Tracking Website Template campaign

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey Yatsenko 5 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mariela.perona
    Participant

Hello, we are using Tracking Website and we need to set a template to send specific campaign when registered users viewed a product.
    In the template editor, is there a way to add the product image?
    If the user saw 3 different products in the same session, can we display in the email content all of them instead of sending one email campaign for each product?
    Thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

In the template editor, is there a way to add the product image?

As I see, out of the box, we don’t have such functionality, this can be done in customization, product images currently not synced with CRM.

If the user saw 3 different products in the same session, can we display in the email content all of them instead of sending one email campaign for each product?

No. This can be done in customization as well, and it’s not an easy task. You probably will need to define new entity that will collect products in session and email campaign should be built on top of this entity. Also logic to save products to this entity in the scope of the session should be added and entity identifier should be stored in session, not products itself.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.