OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Upload crowdin translations in my oro PLATFORM (or CRM or COMMERCE)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mmiasnikov 6 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mcartabbia
    Participant

Hello,
    HOW can i upload translation files (.yml) into my ORO Platform using web interface?

thank you in advance

Matteo

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi Matteo,

We do not expect users of OroPlatform applications to work with .yml files. They can download CSV file, translate it as necessary, and upload it back from the UI:

• go to System -> Localization -> Languages
    • add a language
    • for this language, click on Download action icon
    • to upload the translated file, click on Upload action icon

As a developer, you may still use .yml files to supply the translation, but you need to add them to the application code. Assuming you have create a bundle for your customizations, it will be sufficient to place all new .yml files under ‘Resources/translations’ folder of your bundle.

mmiasnikov
    Participant

Hello, Matteo.

At the moment with a web interface, you can manage only translations, stored in DB (DB – one of two translations storages of Oro application, the second – .yml files) – in “System -> Localization -> Translations” admin UI page.

To add your .yml files you have to add them manually using, for example, Git (or other version control system).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.