OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Where is the right place for the entity_config.yml?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ssolianyk 7 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

ssolianyk
    Participant

Hello,

I’m new to ORO and Symfony, so please forgive me if I’m asking something trivial.

While reading the documentation, and trying to implement some examples, I’ve encountered a problem: seems like ORO completely ignore my entity_config.yml if I place it in Resources/config/oro/entity_config.yml.

After I checked ORO Bundles, I placed my entity_config.yml into Resources/config/entity_config.yml and renamed tag “entity_config” into “oro_entity_config” and then ORO processed it.

Is something wrong with my setup, or this is just an old and not updated documentation?

Thanks,

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Some files were moved from Resources/config to Resources/config/oro in 2.0 version of orocrm (currently master branch), but you can still place your entity_config.yml in Resources/config if you are using <= 1.10 version of orocrm.

ssolianyk
    Participant

Got it, thank you Mike!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.