ADDEV Materials Delivers Greater Value to Customers and Reduces Costs with OroCommerce
Increase in Turnover
ADDEV Materials wanted to improve the delivery of customised solutions for its French industrial business. Its main objectives were to be closer to customers, bring them more value and reduce order processing costs. During the search for a B2B eCommerce platform, ADDEV Materials looked at OroCommerce, Salesforce and Wizaplace. The company was looking for:
- A complete solution both front and back end
- Built for B2B ordering and customer experience
- Ability to have several sites on the same platform
- Personalised experiences for every customer
Digital Transformation Officer at ADDEV Materials
After evaluating all options, ADDEV Materials selected OroCommerce as its eCommerce solution. ADDEV’s technology buying teams were blown away by OroCommerce’s native B2B functionality and its PHP & Symfony architecture, along with extensive resources.
- B2B features out-of-the-box
- Scalable catalogue management capabilities
- Request for quote and quick order forms
- Multiple websites under the same instance
- Marketing automation to sell and cross-sell
To ADDEV Materials, having a complete solution for both the front and back ends was critical. Furthermore, getting to market fast was a priority; the company couldn’t afford to channel money and time into lengthy customisations. Thus, a major deciding factor was that OroCommerce came with everything necessary out-of-the-box. Oro also helped integrate with ADDEV’s many third-party platforms, including Sage X3 ERP and Mollie for payments.
Now with a B2B eCommerce platform up and running, ADDEV Materials plans to expand its eCommerce presence and grow its customer base while maintaining a frictionless purchase experience.
Azelis, the Leading Service Provider in the Specialty Chemicals Industry, is Investing in Digitisation