- In OroCRM, account represent a person, company or group of people you do #business activities with. Account aggregates details of all the customer #identities assigned to it, providing for a 360-degree view of the #customer activity.
- A characteristic of an entity. For example, a zip-code and and a street name are #attributes of an address.
- Business Unit
- A system entity. Its records represent group of :term:` #users <User>` with
similar business or administrative tasks/roles.
- In OroCRM, channel represent a source of customers and customer data, for #example a specific shop, outlet, web-store, fund, etc.
- A system entity. Its records represent actual people #contacted in the course of
- A set of records related to a certain email.
- Custom Entity
- An entity added to the system by a user from the UI.
- Custom Field
- An field added to an entity by a user from the UI.
- A system entity. Its records represent people or #businesses you have sold or
are selling goods and/or services to. Also addressed as “Customer Identity”.
- Customer Identity
- See Customer
- A grouping of things with common rules that represent objects of similar nature. For #example, orders, customers,
- Another name of an attribute .
- Order contains information about the buyer’s shopping list submitted for purchase and #the collected information about billing and shipping address, payment method, etc.
- The highest level of the system permissions grouping. Different roles and permission #settings
can be defined for different organization records.
- A system entity. Its records represent a group of :term #:users <User> that
belong to the same enterprise, business, commerce or another organization.
- An easy-to-use, open source B2B Commerce solution with built in sales interaction tools #for a commerce business.
- An easy-to-use, open source CRM with built in marketing automation tools for a commerce #business.
- An organization or business unit, members #whereof can view/process
the entity records, or a user, who can view/process the entity records, #subject to the
access and permission settings.
- Payment Term
- A Payment Term describes the conditions under which a seller will complete a sale (e.g. #the period allowed to a buyer to pay off the amount due). #
- One item of each entity <Entity>.
- System Entity
- An entity available in the system out of the box.
- System Organization
- An organization, from which a user can (subject to the #permissions and access settings)
see and process details of records in each and any organization within the OroCRM #instance.
- A non-hierarchical keyword assigned to a record. Can be used for filtering.
- User records represent a person, group of people or third-party system #using OroCRM.
User’s credentials (login and password) identify a unique user and define what part of #the system, which
functionalities and actions will available for them in the system.
- In OroCommerce, website is OroCommerce customer-facing interface (web store). #OroCommerce Enterprise supports multiple websites (web stores) that are attached to the #same store administration and configuration interface. Every website may have unique #product lines, localizaion and internationalization settings, prices, etc.
- A sequence of industrial, administrative of other processes applied to a piece of work #from initiation to
completion and a system entity with records that #represent such a sequence.