- A system entity. Its records represent a person, company or group of people you
do business activities with. Account aggregates details of all the customer identities
assigned to it, providing for a 360-degree view of the customer activity.
- A characteristic of an entity. For example, a zip-code and and a street name are attributes of an address.
- Business Customer
- A Customer Identity used within Sales channels.
- Business Unit
- A system entity. Its records represent group of users with
similar business or administrative tasks/roles.
- A system entity. Its records represent actual Magento Shopping Carts
- A system entity. Its records represent a certain issue, problem or failures
reported by the customers.
- A system entity. Its records represent a source of customers and customer data,
for example a specific shop, outlet, web-store, fund, etc.
- A system entity. Its records represent actual people contacted in the course of
- A set of records related to a certain email.
- Custom Entity
- An entity added to the system by a user from the UI.
- Custom Field
- An field added to an entity by a user from the UI.
- A system entity. Its records represent people or businesses you have sold or
are selling goods and/or services to. Also addressed as “Customer Identity”.
- Customer Identity
- See Customer
- A grouping of things with common rules that represent objects of similar nature. For example, orders, customers,
- Another name of an attribute .
- A system entity. Its records represent commercial activity with
people or businesses that have authority, budget and interest to purchase goods and/or services from you, such
that probability of the actual sales is not yet high or impossible to define.
- Lifetime Sales Value
- Total amount of money received from the Customer and registered in OroCRM.
- An eCommerce software and platform
- Magento Channel
- A Channel used to collect data from Magento-based store.
- A system entity. Its records represent highly probable potential or actual sales
to a new or established customer.
- A system entity. Its records represent actual Magento order
- The highest level of the system permissions grouping. Different roles and permission settings
can be defined for different organization records.
- A system entity. Its records represent a group of users that
belong to the same enterprise, business, commerce or another organization.
- An easy-to-use, open source CRM with built in marketing automation tools for a commerce business.
- An organization or business unit, members whereof can view/process
the entity records, or a user, who can view/process the entity records, subject to the
access and permission settings.
- One item of each entity <Entity>.
- Sales Channel
- A Channel used to collect data related to business-to-business activities.
- System Entity
- An entity available in the system out of the box.
- System Organization
- An organization, from which a user can (subject to the permissions and access settings)
see and process details of records in each and any organization within the OroCRM instance.
- A non-hierarchical keyword assigned to a record. Can be used for filtering.
- User records represent a person, group of people or third-party system using OroCRM.
User’s credentials (login and password) identify a unique user and define what part of the system, which
functionalities and actions will available for them in the system.
- Web Customer
- A Customer Identity used within Magento channels.
- A sequence of industrial, administrative of other processes applied to a piece of work from initiation to
completion and a system entity with records that represent such a sequence.