Manage Calendar Events¶
In your Oro application, you can manage calendar events from the following pages:
Please, note that:
- By default, you can edit only those events that you own and tasks that are assigned to you.
- You can add reminders for the event that have not yet started.
From the Page of All Calendar Events¶
To manage a specific calendar event from the page of all calendar events:
From the Calendar Event Page¶
To manage a specific calendar event from its page:
From My Calendar¶
You can also manage calendar events from the My Calendar page and the Today’s Calendar widget.
Navigate to My User on the top right of the page.
Click My Calendar.
Click on a specific event in the calendar.
On the event information card, select one of the following actions:
To respond to the event, click Yes, Maybe, or No for Going depending on whether you are going to attend the event.
From the Page of a System Calendar¶
You can manage events from the page of the selected system calendar:
- Navigate System > System Calendars in the main menu.
- Click on the required calendar.
- The list of all events related to the selected calendar is located under the Calendar Events section. For each event, you can perform the following actions: