This section provides information on the Oro application installation, the steps and recommendations for environment preparation, guidance on the installation via CLI and via UI, and the necessary post-install actions.
The information is grouped into the following topics:
- Manual Installation – Comprehensive step-by-step guides that help administrators and developers install the particular Oro application in the development, staging, or production environment. After installation, Oro application is ready for use, further development (customization), and troubleshooting. See the application-specific installation steps for every Oro application:
- One-Click Automated Installation – The automated ways to quickly get the running Oro Application for the familiarization or development purpose with minimum efforts:
- Run Pre-Installed Oro Application in the Oracle VM VirtualBox – Steps for downloading and using the virtual image with Oro application to get a sandbox environment without any hassle.
- Upgrade – Guidance on how to upgrade the Oro application to the newer version.
- Reinstall and troubleshooting – Information on how to reinstall Oro application to reset any customization and troubleshoot the installation issues.