OroCloud’s customer support is available for Oro authorized partners and Enterprise Edition customers.
For support and assistance requests, there is a customer support desk that is available 24x7x365 for ticket submission and further ticket-related communication:
Please find the link to the Oro Inc. support desk in your Welcome to Oro Enterprise email.
Working hours of the support team are M-F 09:00-17:00 (EEST).
Oro support team continues to put in all possible efforts to provide an initial response to the tickets within:
- 24 business hours for P2-P4 issues
- 4 hours for P1 issues
Create a Support Request¶
If you are struggling to resolve an issue with the existing documentation and you would like to get technical assistance:
Proceed to the Oro Inc. support desk using the link in your Welcome to Oro Enterprise email.
Log into your existing account or register a new one.
Click on the category that fits your issue:
- Technical Request
- Consulting Business Request
- New Feature or Improvement
Once you select the category, the issue details will be captured in the similar form.
Note that the available information may vary depending on the issue type.
Provide the necessary information (your license key and company name), and describe your request in the summary and description boxes. Please attach any files that may help in issue resolution (e.g., log files, screenshots, etc.)
To finalize the support request, click Create.
Mark the Ticket as Resolved¶
Once the support team has provided you with a solution, please mark the ticket as resolved by clicking the Resolved link on the top right of the ticket details.
Support Request Priorities¶
Your request may be assigned one of the following priorities:
- Priority 1 (P1) issues are those that cause the complete unavailability of the production application or the inability to use mission-critical functionality within the application. For P1, there are no workarounds. Example of P1 issues: the application is down or not available to the end users, or data loss or data corruption occurred making an essential part of the application unusable, etc.
- Priority 2 (P2) issue is a serious problem within the application where a major feature/function failure has occurred. The application is functioning but in severely reduced capacity, or the problem is causing significant impact to some of the customer’s business operations and productivity, or the application is exposed to potential loss or interruption of service.
- Priority 3 (P3) issue is a medium-to-low impact problem that involves partial or non-critical loss of functionality, or that impairs some operations but allows a customer operations to continue to function.
- Priority 4 (P4) is reserved for general use questions, cosmetic issues, and documentation-related questions. With P4, the application works without any functional limitation.
- Enhancement Request (ER) is a recommendation for future product enhancement or modification to add official support and documentation for the unsupported or undocumented feature, or features that do not exist in the application.
Support Request Statuses¶
Your request may fit one of the following statuses:
- Waiting for triage is a status of the new ticket that just entered the queue.
- Request acknowledged is set when a ticket has been acknowledged by the support team and is waiting for the proper resources to be assigned.
- In progress is the status of a ticket where an investigation and solution is currently being worked on.
- Waiting for customer is a status for tickets that require some additional information form your side. This could be additional access, some specific question related to the request, or any other point where the ticket is on hold but not because of the support team.
- Resolved status means that the problem or question has been resolved and the reporter has confirmed it may be closed or is no longer relevant. The ticket may also enter this status if no feedback on the advised solution or answer is received for a long time after several follow-ups.
- Reopened is a status where a ticket has been reopened due to some additional questions or issues discovered on a request.