OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Create new message queue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  irina.k.melnikova 5 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

irina.k.melnikova
    Participant

Hello,

I have faced the situation where it is needed to create a separate cron task to be run independently from others strictly each minute so it would not depend on the system potential high load.

I have already tried increasing message consumers number but it did not As I can see there is just one queue ‘oro.default’ by default. Is it pretty clear how to set up a consumer to process a specific queue, but I have not found any examples/docs about multi-queueing and its using.

Could you please contribute with a new message queue creation/configuration?

Thank you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

irina.k.melnikova
    Participant

Correction: I have already tried increasing message consumers number but it did not solve the problem.

Andrey Yatsenko

The ‘oro:message-queue:consume’ command apply an argument:
    ‘clientDestinationName’ – Queues to consume messages from,
    I never tested this feature on Community Edition but this should work. The idea is that you can run the consumer that will work only on messages sent to a specific destination.

While registering processor in DI you can add destinationName to it as a param.

Then you can run separately consumers for default destination and for my_custom_destination

As a result consumer for custom_destination will work independently from default one.

irina.k.melnikova
    Participant

Thank you so much! It is exactly what I was looking for.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.