OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Email inbox limit?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  artur2 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

artur2

Hello Sirs,
    Is there a limit to email integration with OROCRM?

I noticed two problems:
    1- If I initiate a new account with an inbox with few emails, OROCRM can pull these emails. But if in this inbox we already have many emails we can not integrate.
    2- In the emila box that is empty, I can integrate with OROCRM. but when I get around 200 emails I can not receive any new emails. Is there a limiter for this?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

No limit. There are some OroCRM users syncing tens of thousands of emails per mailbox easily.
    Please share your configuration details.

artur2

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the feedback.

Today we have the GOLD installed on a linux server and we have the email from GMAIL.
    Server integration uses SMTP.
    I did an integration into the user account with SMTP and IMAP, so that’s how it worked. Here is the image below:

The problem is, when all the mailboxes that are already present are not synced.
    When I create a new email box without email, it works.

These are the settings they use. If you need any other configuration, I am available
    image1

Thank you.

artur2

image_

Michael
    Keymaster

Do you have any message consumers running?
    It might also help to check for any errors inside app/logs/ directory

artur2

Good morning Michael, I have re-done the CRM integration with gmail, it worked up to 300 emails, on April 14th we received this email from CRM reporting the loss of synchrony due to lack of credentials.
    We have a lot of errors in the server’s LOG, we follow a log file at the time we receive the email informing the loss of synchronization.
    email error

artur2

Hello, anyone with any idea what this problem of synchronization with email can be?

Andrey Yatsenko

Messages in error log are not related to email synchronisation, there are from magento integration.

Probably you should increase log level or override email sync processor to log exact error in place where email was sent.

Also check that you didn’t enter two-factor authentication for this gmail accont, as it can broke synchronisation.

artur2

Hi Andrey,
    Thanks for the tips, I’ve modified the security of gmail and I’m following up to see if it will work. Since the problem is intermittent.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.