OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions how to switch cron off?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey Yatsenko 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Adam
    Participant

Is there any way to switch off all of the cron jobs? I need to debug an import and I can’t because some of the imports are made by cron.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

There is no way to disable processing at cron or message consumers, but you can debug it as well.

Import done in message consumer (oro:message-queue:consume command), not in cron but it’s also a background task, you can debug it almost same way you debug requests from browser.

I recently recorded video how to debug export. For import it’s very similar, just another async processor used.

If it’s not help, fill free to ask additional questions.

Adam
    Participant

I have switched on xdebuger and when I click on the button from the crm and debug my import all is fine. But there is running other import which changes my stuff and I can’t catch this session.

Andrey Yatsenko

if you are using PhpStorm for debuging, set “Max. simultanious connections” to 5 and “Force break at first list” than you’ll be able to track all the processes started after you triggered import from UI.

If you configured supervisor, disable it for a while and run cron and message consumer with xdebug enabled manually, this also will help to set breakpoint inside background processes.

Adam
    Participant

How can I disable supervisor?

Andrey Yatsenko

supervisorctl stop all

Adam
    Participant

bash: supervisorctl: command not found

Andrey Yatsenko

So probably you didn’t configure at all supervisor on application install.
    If you always start message consumer manually it’s not needed.
    The only you need to stop crontab, how to do it depends on your OS , just google for the solution here.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.