OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  msulima 6 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

a1trade
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m trying to do a fresh install and first start with web install but got error on first step “Clear cache before database initialization” as PHP path not correct so I manually set it. Now I’m stuck at:
    Schema update Failed
    Load workflow definitions Failed

I tried to install using php app/console oro:install –force and error now is:

> Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Migration\WarmUpEntityConfigCacheMigration - skipped

[RuntimeException]
    Failed migrations: Oro\Bundle\OrganizationBundle\Migrations\Schema\OroOrganizationBundleInstaller.

oro:migration:load [--force] [--dry-run] [--show-queries] [--bundles [BUNDLES]] [--exclude [EXCLUDE]] [--timeout [TIMEOUT]] [-h|--help] [-q|--quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|--verbose] [-V|--version] [--ansi] [--no-ansi] [-n|--no-interaction] [-s|--shell] [--process-isolation] [-e|--env ENV] [--no-debug] [--jms-job-id JMS-JOB-ID] [--disabled-listeners DISABLED-LISTENERS] [--] <command>

[RuntimeException]
    The command terminated with an exit code: 1.

Any help will be appreciated.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.